Saturday, January 7, 2012

Here we go!

Well, here I finally am, starting a blog...one of my dearest friends has been bugging me to get my baking projects out there where people can see them, love them, want to buy them, and ultimately invite me to bake a wedding cake for a famous actor or the first family, resulting in my subsequent fame and wealth.
Or something like that.

(And here comes the plug - check out her blog! It's awesome! http://thetollisnest.blogspot.com/)

In any case, I am going to be posting baking, cooking, and DIY projects that I think were particularly successful (or even very unsuccessful, as sometimes that can be even better entertainment, let's be honest).
And all jokes aside, I do bake for weddings, showers (bridal, baby or otherwise), birthdays, random occasions for which I can justify eating six cupcakes, etcetera, etcetera.

I hope you enjoy visiting and reading. Please leave comments - I would love to hear your feedback!

3 comments:

  1. I think it's only appropriate that your first comment comes from your dear friend that's been encouraging this :) you are oh so talented and I can't wait for more! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tira! Maybe you can call the blogspot etceTIRA??? Seriously dear niece you are very talented and should come out to the islands and start your business out here. :) We occasionally host the first family and many famous celebrities that you could bake and decorate cakes for....wink, wink.

    Miss you!
    Love, Aunt Andy

    ReplyDelete
  3. As the recipient of the anniversary rose cake and the proud Mom of my lovely Katira, all I can say is I love you and you make me proud every day. You also make some pretty awesome baked goods. You are also a very talented photographer and should share some of that on here.I am glad you named your blog "I think I can do that", because that has sort of been your personal life mantra. Whether it is making, baking, ceiling plastering, sewing, mountain climbing, building a chicken coupe, playing sports,or anything else that seems cool to try at the time, you have never shied away from a challenge and THAT sweetheart is the way to live life. I LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete