Thursday, February 2, 2012

Ninjabread Men



Yes, you read that right. Ninjabread men. You have probably seen pictures of these cookie cutters floating around the internet...

Source: Amazon

Well...guess who got some for Christmas!

My parents, sister, and I did our gifts early this year before we drove out to Minnesota to spend "Real Christmas" with my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and 6 thousand cousins, so that left me with time to put my new cookie cutters to good use. I whipped up a big batch of gingerbread, cut out a whole army of these little guys, and kind of winged it with the piping.



I think they turned out pretty cute, don't you? My five year old cousin sure thought so. But, as all five year old boys are self-proclaimed ninja experts, I wouldn't expect anything less.

What a fun little treat, and a great addition to my burgeoning cookie cutter collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment